The payroll accounting in the hotel industry has special challenges
The requirements in payroll accounting are complex and they hardly will become much easier. There are different tariffs to take into account and social security institutions and billing cycles require always up-to-date knowledge, at the same time the processes have to be lean and efficient.
For a industry-specific service that complies with the latest laws and regulations at all times, RHC works together with a tax consultant partner in the area of wages. The tax consultant guarantees correct accounting and RHC ensures the efficient integration of the processes and supplements the controlling services.
Focusing on the essentials and core business
Especially smaller businesses should consider the transfer of the payroll accounting to the experts of the RHC. Besides the implementation of the payroll accounting, RHC offers the complete takeover of the personnel segments.
- Instructions for the preparation work and deployment of the program to be used
- Preparation of the wage accounting
- Preparation of income tax pre-registration and registrations at social security
- Preparation and carrying out the registering and unregistering of employees with the health insurances
- Filling out earning certificates
- Sorting and booking of receipts
- Recording of working hours
- Accounting of marginal employees “mini job”, short term employees, students
- Preparation of contribution accounting and statement of contribution
- Submission of the statement of contributions to the health insurance companies
- Preparation and delivery of income tax registration
- Applying for reimbursements of the shared costs from the health insurance
- Reporting to the employer’s liability insurance association
- Processing of payment transactions
- Recording of absenteeism
- Holiday accounting
- Tools for staff planning and budgeting